Jim Story is a partner at the firm. Jim is a seasoned litigator who spent six years as an Assistant District Attorney where he acted as lead prosecutor in over 40 jury trials, including serious felonies from drug possession to murder. He has since handled dozens of more trials as a criminal defense attorney. Jim aggressively pursues justice on behalf of clients in Texas and is well-prepared to meet his opponents in the courtroom if that’s what it takes to achieve the best result.
Jim applies the discipline and tenacity he gained from serving in the U.S. Army to representing his clients to the fullest. Jim’s combination of American values and Texas independence shines through in his commitment to his clients and dedication to winning great results on their behalf.
- B.A., University of Texas, Arlington
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law
- Texas State Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association