David Reddell is a partner in the firm. From our Houston office our personal injury law firm helps injury victims and their families statewide recover compensation when they have been hurt by the negligence of an individual or corporation.
As a former Assistant District Attorney who never lost a felony jury trial during his years of service, David brings courtroom skills and a national reputation to the firm. He and his cases have been featured in Texas Lawyer Magazine, The National Law Journal as well as Good Morning America and Inside Edition. David also maintains a vigorous law practice in the area of criminal defense where he focuses on representing innocent citizens who have been wrongly accused. His time as a criminal law attorney has put him in front of countless juries, and he applies this deep level of experience to advocating relentlessly for personal injury clients in the civil arena.
- B.A., Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
- J.D., South Texas College of Law
- Texas State Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers